4/24/2018

Welcome Post

Hello! My dear friends! I'm Emma! Welcome to my bloger - Emmatranslates! This is my first post on my own blogger! 

I'm a die-hard fan of Chinese web novels, after reading so many amazing Chinese stories, I decided to translate one of my favorite novels into English and share with friends who will love it. 

I will post one chapter every Wednesday, because I think Wednesday is my lucky day, of course, I believe it will also bring you lucky. If you like it or you have any suggestions, please send it to me. All words from my dear friends are welcome!!!

I have to declare that this is only for my personal interest, not for commercial use. I'll try my best to make the English version easy to understand, I hope you like it! Thank you so much~~~

See you next Wednesday!!! My dear friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment